December 1, 2011

The Robin's Nest

 If you are looking for the Cottage Cutz/PSA Essentials Blog Hop, please click here!!!

I love The Robins Nest. The papers are so sweet and those dewdrops... Oh those sweet little pieces of heaven. Today I've got a trio of Christmas ornaments to share with you that I created for the Design Team call with The Robins Nest. I knew that I had to really showcase these little dewdrops and after a successful Spider I created a while back, I thought I would give a few more a try.

To create these little ornaments all you will need is some acetate sheets, Helmar Gemstone Glue, a few silhouette clip art pictures and some Dewdrops.

First take a light colored pen and trace the silhouette onto the acetate by placing the silhouette underneath the acetate paper.Then apply Helmar Gemstone Glue to the image. Place the Dewdrops onto the image using tweezers for control. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy right? Now just finish decorating your little Dewdrop ornaments with some ribbon, glitter and a few more Dewdrops of course hehe. Here they are for you. Aren't they super sweet???

For the first 2, I used the Early Dawn and Metallic Red Dewdrops





For the wreath below, I used the Metallic Red Dewdrops and the Jade Diamond Drops


These are super easy to create and you can do them with any silhouette clip art image. Use them for embellishments, ornaments or just because. I love creating these and I know that I'll be making more of them in the future. Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope that you have enjoyed these Christmas Ornaments. Make sure you take a look at all the projects from The Robins Nest on their blog.





3 comments:

  1. They look great! Greta idea to make them like that. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!! These are BEAUTIFUL!!! Love them! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...